Marine HF Transceiver IC-M802
The Icom Radio IC-M802 offers an industry-standard 4-inch tall (10.16 cm) remote controller. When set up with the IC-M502 VHF radio, Icom offers you a complete communications station. 150 Watts of power offers superior worldwide communications. A one piece, die cast aluminum chassis and a large cooling fan allow continuous transmission at full output power – very important for data communications, like e-mail.
- Standard 4×8 remote controller
- Large LCD with dot matrix characters
- Easy to use in all conditions
- Built-in digital selective calling
- Digital signal processor advantage
- 150W (PEP) of powerful output
- One-touch e-mail access
- Automatic antenna tuner, AT-140
- Wide band receive coverage (0.5 – 29.9999MHz)
- Remote control mic allows you to select channels directly
- Accessory RS-232C port allows connection of modem, etc.
- GPS input, NMEA 0183 version 3.01
- A headphone jack in front of the controller
For inquiry, please contact us as following
Alternatively, you may want to fill up our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.