Marine VHF IC-M400BB
IC-M400BB is a black box Icom Radio VHF transceiver for installation in a space constraint environment. The IC-M400BB consists of a two-piece, black box configuration with all function control including DSC operation, can be made from other Icom equipment installed in an out-of-sight place.
Additional features of IC-M400BB
- Fully Functional VHF/DSC
- Controlled by COMMANDMIC™ HM-195B/SW
- New Icom Marine Family User Interface
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology
- 10W Loud Audio, Public Address & Fog Horn
- Built-in Class D DSC
- Common NMEA Interface
- Marine Commander™ Compatible
- MA-500TR AIS Transponder MA-500TR Compatible
- AquaQuake™ Draining Function
- IPX7 Submersible, 1 meter depth water for 30 minutes
For inquiry, please contact us as following
Alternatively, you may want to fill up our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.