VHF Airband Transceiver IC-A220
The Icom Aeronautical IC-A220 has a bright organic light emitting diode (OLED) display with a very wide 170 degree viewing angle. White characters on a black background show clear easy to read operating information. With white key backlighting, the white OLED display matches modern plane’s instrument panel. In addition, the auto dimmer function adjusts the display for optimum brightness at day or night.
The IC-A220 has a built-in voice activated intercom function allowing the pilot to talk with the copilot via the headset. The IC-A220 has adjustable audio level and squelch control functions.
When connected to an external GPS receiver equipped with an airport frequency database, the frequency data such as nearby airports can be transferred and made available in the IC-A220.
- 20 regular memory channels with a 6-character channel name
- 50 group memory channels (10 Ch x 5 groups) with a channel tag
- Automatic weather channel scanning and receive (USA version only)
- Dualwatch and priority watch functions
- One-touch access to 121.5 MHz emergency frequency
- Side tone function for monitoring your voice with headset
- ANL (Automatic Noise Limiter) function reduces pulse type noise
- Remote control capability
- PC programming capability
- Dial lock and panel lock
- Time-out timer
- D-Sub 25-pin industry standard connector for easy installation
- Slim 1.34 inch (34mm) height can be installed in a limited panel space
- Two types of menu mode: settings menu and configuration menu
For inquiry, please contact us as following
Alternatively, you may want to fill up our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.