Nautel Vector Series VR125 Transmitter
The Nautel Vector Series VR125 transmitter is a field proven, highly reliable, state of the art, solid-state non-directional radio beacon (NDB) transmitter. Highlights include:
- 125 watts, field adjustable continuous carrier power
- Sophisticated graphic user interface (GUI) for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
- Available in single or dual (main/standby with automatic changeover) configurations
- Synthesized exciter uses advanced DDS technology to produce highly stable RF drive at the desired operating frequency
- Extensive automatic fault monitoring, with 256 event log, for faster troubleshooting
- Extensive remote command/control and monitoring for fewer site visits.
- Remote control and monitoring of the ATU to limit worker exposure to strong RF fields, in keeping with Safety Code 6 / IEEE C95.1-1999
- Compliant with the specifications and recommendations of ICAO Annex 10, Vol. 1, Part 1, Section 3.4
- High overall efficiency (70% or better) results in low power consumption and reduced operating costs.
For inquiry, please contact us as following
Alternatively, you may want to fill up our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.